Our newsletter service is provided by Findicate Limited (trading as Irithmics), a company registered in England & Wales under registration number 07868666 (“we”, “our”, “us”). By signing up and continuing to use receive our newsletters, you agree to the following terms:
- We will use the contract details you have given us to provide you access to our newsletters. If you no longer wish to receive our newsletters, you may unsubscribe to our newsletter service at any time by contacting us as firstname.lastname@example.org or using the subscribe link provided with your newsletters.
- You confirm and will ensure that the information you give to us about yourself (such as name and contact details) is accurate, correct and kept up to date.
- Our newsletters are provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain your own professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content of the newsletters.
- Our newsletters are provided “as is” and we make no warranty of any kind with respect to the content of our newsletters or their completeness or accuracy.
- We are not responsible for any actions (or lack thereof) taken as a result of relying on or in any way using information contained in our newsletters and in no event shall we be liable for any damages resulting from reliance on or use of any information in our newsletters.
- We reserve the right to amend or stop providing our newsletter service to you at any time without notice.
- Our Privacy and Cookies Policies apply.
- We may revise these Newsletter Terms & Conditions from time-to-time.